CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 7, 2012

Confessions of being an OTAKU XD

There are times when we need limitations to conquer when it comes to addiction of something. Why do you think they would make movies like Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen and Confessions of a Shopaholic.



Well, I gotta say there are times that I should limit myself in Anime. Of course while encountering many consequences in life its time I devote my time on the things that should be important. Well we know that we can't lock our selves from our own realm where everything was nothing but desire. Though the world out there is far too difficult to encounter but my real purpose of presence here  is to survive from anything bad happenings and continue to love those who hates me best.

So, when I was done with my surveys I realized that few Filipinos I know has problems being an anime cultured person since its my research to find out what effects the lives of some Filipinos. Since they also wrote in their survey what made them into uncomfortable person when Anime got to them.

While looking on and on with some articles for Otaku problems I found bunch of pictures related to what I'm actually searching it was on a blog where you would share the awkward moments of being an Otaku.
That's why I stumble in this blog where OTAKU PROBLEMS becomes worse by Anonymous.

No time for Anime


"So many to watch so little time."-Survey Results 

Addiction gone Wild


"if i watch, i cannot stop" - Survey Results

Antisocial



"you see, Otaku means having an obsession to the point where it gets unhealthy, in my case. Socially unhealthy, because I don't talk to people, I don't go out, this went on for the a few summers thus making me a bit socially inept because of the lack of human interaction" -Survey results



Therefore, although we Filipinos are also suffering from this kind of addiction we have to prevent such commotion from happening before we begin to become like those Otaku in Japan who are far too abusive in the virtual world and obtaining a virtual girlfriend. So, limit your time for Anime since there are many things out there are worth than an entertainment people.

1 comment: