CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Positive Effects of ANIME





Why do you think some people nowadays smoke a lot even though they are told not to do it ? Everyone knows its bad for your health that can even lead to your near death but what makes people be addicted to it so much.  Do we really need to hear the same negative side effects that's been always given by health experts? even though they say its bad some people still be attempted to try it. Let's face the fact that these bad effect may have a good effect based on the person who does it a lot. Some might say Smoking is something that can motivate us and helps let go off the stress.  Meaning with all the negativity we didn't bother to understand its good side.(But I didn't say its a good thing to do it)

It's like me right now I'm addicted to anything that is anime but my parents told me to be responsible and be a role model for my younger brothers and cousins. Turns out I'm the one who always been scolded for not doing what is expected. Better off, I still look on the good side of things especially Anime. Whenever I watch Anime it escapes me from the reality I'm facing and takes me to a whole new world to experience of adventure and excitement. Though there are other good effects needed to know for Watching Anime so here is an article I learned about The Good Effects of Anime on the Viewers by Anonymous.

Multiculturalism


  • Based on my opinion, like other countries Japan has many great histories and cultural traditions that we wouldn't know if Anime wasn't known. Until 1980's a new era was created for Anime seekers out there. When Anime got favorable many viewers would tend to learn about their history, cultural influence, religion and mythology. 

 

Art

 

Social Benefits

  • Anime convention
    Based on my experience, Anime fandom is something all Anime lovers can relate with each other. Like, in anime conventions in certain countries encounters this sort of events that can really make fans interact and others show off their love by wearing costumes from their fave anime. When it comes to the Internet, people can play anime games and connect to other people on what are the latest trends in Anime and suggestions to watch an Anime.










No comments:

Post a Comment